Careers and Education
Northfield Retirement Community has many opportunities for furthering professional development through employment or education.
We are always looking for qualified candidates to work with our residents.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources Recruiter Tawana Brown at 507-664-7349 or via email.
Application, Benefits and Policies
Check out our employment testimonials on our YouTube channel.
Registered Nursing Assistant, plus Home Health Aide certifications for the state of Minnesota
This course is designed to help students learn to improve resident quality of life while assisting with daily living tasks. Our intent is to graduate students from the class with the utmost respect, knowledge, and motivation for caring for an elderly population. The upcoming course dates are as follows:
- June 6th – 22nd, 2016: NAR Only (Mon-Fri, 8am-2pm) Cost: $650.00 Registration deadline: May 23rd, 2016
- July 11th – 27th, 2016: NAR Only (Mon-Fri, 8am-2pm) Cost: $650.00 Registration deadline: June 27th, 2016
- August 1st – 17th, 2016: NAR Only (Mon-Fri, 8am-2pm) Cost: $650.00 Registration deadline: July 18th, 2016
Registration fees are waived for NRC employees. Registration forms can be completed and payments returned to us via mail to: Northfield Retirement Community, Attn. Emily Kerling, 900 Cannon Valley Drive, Northfield, MN 55057.
CPR Classes and Certification
NRC is pleased to offer the following classes for CPR certification. Pre- registration is required. Classes will be cancelled with 2 or less registrations. The cost of the class is $75.
- May 19th (4pm – 8pm) Registration Deadline: May 5th
- June 18th (9am – 1pm) Registration Deadline: June 4th