Careers and Education
Northfield Retirement Community has many opportunities for furthering professional development through employment or education.
We are always looking for qualified candidates to work with our residents.
Questions? Please contact Human Resources Recruiter Tawana Brown at 507-664-7349 or via email.
Application, Benefits and Policies
Check out our employment testimonials on our YouTube channel.
Registered Nursing Assistant, plus Home Health Aide certifications for the state of Minnesota
This course is designed to help students learn to improve resident quality of life while assisting with daily living tasks. Our intent is to graduate students from the class with the utmost respect, knowledge, and motivation for caring for an elderly population. The upcoming course dates are as follows:
- June 8th – 26th, 2015: NAR/HHA (Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm) Cost: $750.00 Registration deadline: May 25th, 2015
- August 3rd – 21st, 2015: NAR/HHA (Mon-Fri, 9am-3pm) Cost: $750.00 Registration deadline: July 20th, 2015
- October 5th – November 19th, 2015: NAR Only (Mon-Thurs, 4:30pm-7:30pm) Cost: $650.00 Registration deadline: Sept. 21st, 2015
Registration fees are waived for NRC employees. Registration forms can be completed and payments returned to us via mail to: Northfield Retirement Community, Attn. Emily Kerling, 900 Cannon Valley Drive, Northfield, MN 55057.
CPR Classes and Certification
NRC is pleased to offer the following classes for CPR certification. Pre- registration is required. Classes will be cancelled with 2 or less registrations. The cost of the class is $75.
- May 9th (9am – 1pm) Registration deadline: (04/25/15)
- June 11th (4pm – 8pm) Registration deadline: (05/28/15)