Comforts of Home With Care When You Need It
Northfield Retirement Community’s Assisted Living Options offer housing, healthcare services and amenities all with the comforts of home. We offer a variety of different settings with a progressive care system that is created uniquely for each individual’s needs, and allows for residents to live as independently as they choose.
At Northfield Retirement Community we are dedicated to providing the best in care and services for the well-being of the residents. All Assisted Living options offer:
- On-site 24-hour staffing
- 24-hour access to a registered nurse
- Emergency Pendant system
- Assistive Remote Monitoring through HealthSense
- Three meals per day
- Scheduled snacks and beverage service
- Onsite activities
- Controlled entry system
- Utilities (heat, electricity, water, sewer, trash, recycling)
- Spiritual, social and recreational programs
- NRC Cable T.V. plus access to NRC television system
- Internet access through NRC resident computers
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Transportation for scheduled outings & appointments
- Priority access to campus placement
- Access to NRC amenities – chapel, sunrooms, community rooms, movie theater, fitness center, café, gift shop and store, Life Trail, Northwoods Salon
- Weekly Wellness Clinic
- Maintenance of supplied appliances
- Periodic window cleaning
Assisted Living Options are available to seniors 55 and older. Services for support of personal and health care needs are available for those who need them. The campus is handicap accessible and is tobacco free. Additional storage space is also available.
Care Services are offered through our home care agency, Northfield ParkView Home Care. We will custom design an assisted living service package that fits your specific needs and wants. Costs for health services are offered in monthly packages and by individual units of service.
Additional storage space is also available.
The campus is handicap accessible and is tobacco free.