Comforts of Home with Care When You Need It
Northwood Pines Assisted Living is available for individuals 55 or older. NWP offers healthcare services and amenities all with the comforts of home. We offer a progressive care system that is created uniquely for each individual’s needs, and allows for residents to live as independently as they choose.
Northwood Pines at Northfield Retirement Community offers an assisted living housing option for individuals or couples! Northwood Pines provides around-the-clock continuous personal care when needed. There are a total of 10 one-bedroom plus den apartments located together in a detached home on the Northfield Retirement Community campus. Northwood Pines offers congregate living spaces with family style meals.
Included with rent
- Unfurnished apartment plus den with kitchen, refrigerator and optional stove
- On-site 24-hour staffing
- 24-hour access to a registered nurse
- Emergency Pendant system
- Assistive Remote Monitoring through HealthSense
- Three meals per day
- Scheduled snacks and beverage service
- Weekly laundry
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Onsite activities
- Controlled entry system
- Utilities (heat, electricity, water, sewer, trash, recycling)
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Spiritual, social and recreational programs
- NRC Cable T.V. plus access to NRC television system
- Internet access through NRC resident computers
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Transportation for scheduled outings & appointments
- Priority access to campus placement
- Access to NRC amenities – chapel, sunrooms, community rooms, movie theater, fitness center, café, gift shop and store, Life Trail, On-site Salon
- Weekly wellness clinic
- Maintenance of supplied appliances
- Periodic window cleaning
Care Services are offered through our home care agency, Northfield ParkView Home Care. We will custom design an assisted living service package that fits your specific needs and wants. Costs for health services are offered in monthly packages and by individual units of service.
The campus is handicap accessible and is tobacco free.