Carefree Living with Convenient Amenities
Northfield Retirement Community’s Independent Living Options offer housing carefree living with the comforts of home. Apartments are available to seniors 55 and older and offer a variety of different sizes, styles and floor plans. We offer both affordable housing, Northfield Manor, and market rate apartments, ParkView West, where residents enjoy their own private space with access to our campus programming and amenities. Services for support of personal and health care needs are available for those who need them.
Each one or two bedroom includes:
- Unfurnished apartment with range and refrigerator
- Emergency response system
- Onsite activities
- Controlled entry system
- Utilities (heat, electricity, water, sewer, trash, recycling)
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Spiritual, social and recreational programs
- NRC Cable T.V. plus access to NRC television system
- Internet access through NRC resident computers
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Transportation for scheduled outings & appointments
- Priority access to campus placement
- Access to NRC amenities – chapel, sunrooms, community rooms, movie theater, fitness center, café, gift shop and store, Life Trail, Northwoods Salon
- Weekly Wellness clinic
- Maintenance of supplied appliances
- Periodic window cleaning
Optional Help When You Need It
Care Services are available through our home care agency, Northfield ParkView Home Care. We will custom design a care service package that fits your specific needs and wants. Costs for health services are offered in monthly packages and by individual units of service.
Meals available – See specific living option for meal availability.
Additional storage space is also available.
The campus is handicap accessible and is tobacco free.