Individual Rooms With Tailored Services in a Secure Setting
Evergreen Lodge is NRC’s memory care living option for individuals with identified dementia. It features a living area, breakfast bar, beauty salon, activity area and access to a private courtyard. The staff provides assistance with daily living activities in an intimate setting. Caring staff have additional training in the appropriate care of people with dementia and provide 24-hour supervision. Contact us for more information about availability and the application process.
About the Building
A peaceful, enclosed, landscaped courtyard offers a serene retreat, complete with a water feature, shade trees and walking path. Residents and their families have the opportunity to contribute to their home by assisting with meal planning and preparation and laundry as well as participation in events and spiritual activities.
- 24-hour supervision provided by staff specially trained in caring for those with memory loss
- Care plans are developed to the individual needs of each resident
- Home-cooked meals plus anytime snacks
- Resident-centered care in an intimate setting
- Daily specialized events and activities