Coming in May: The Convenings: Real Families. Real Choices. Real Life.
Posted on April 07, 2017
Save the date, and plan to join broadcast journalist Cathy Wurzer and special guests for an evening of music, storytelling and meaningful conversation about living and dying well.
May 9, 2017
St. Dominic Church (104 Linden Street North, Northfield)
6:30 to 8 p.m.
The Convenings is based on a series of remarkable broadcast conversations Wurzer had with University of St. Thomas Dean Bruce Kramer, and their book, We Know How This Ends: Living While Dying. Kramer died in 2015 after living with ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease).
Advance Care Planning Advisory Council
- Mary Carlsen, St. Olaf College
- Mary Carlson, Genevive
- Chris Ellison, Northfield Senior Center
- Rev. Abby Henderson, Northfield Area Interfaith Association
- Shelley Holden, Northfield Retirement Community
- Susan Lohmann, Northfield Hospital & Clinics
- Anne Meyer-Ruppel, Allina Medical Clinic
- Paula Plank, Three Links