Registered nursing assistants (NARs) are critical to the success of our care team. They care for patients and aid registered nurses in day-to-day activities, including assisting with:
- Residents' daily tasks
- Bathing, grooming and feeding residents
- Medical checkups and procedures
- Administrative duties
Many nursing assistants use this hands-on experience to prepare them for future jobs in healthcare.
Upcoming Course Dates
April 3rd - May 4th, 2017 | Mon-Thur, 3:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. | Registration Deadline: March 17th, 2017
June 12th - 30th, 2017 | Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. | Registration Deadline: May 26th, 2017
July 10th - 28th, 2017 | Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-2 p.m. | Registration Deadline: June 23rd, 2017
July 31st - August 18th | Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. | Registration Deadline: June 14th, 2017
Paid Training Program
- Free for newly-hired or long-time NRC employees
- Get paid while you attend class
- One month long
- Two components: classroom and clinical
- Taught by NRC's award-winning care team; curriculum approved by the Minnesota Department of Health
- Plenty of hands-on learning experiences
- Prepares you to take the state certification exam
After passing the exam, you may begin work as a nursing assistant at NRC.
Questions? Email or call 507-664-7353.